|Ingredients for Soup|
|Pig’s Stomach||1 pcs|
|Pork (Lean meat)||300g|
|Dried Tangerine Peel||1 pcs|
|White Pepper||about 10 pcs|
|Beancurd Sheet||150 g|
| Ingredients for washing Pig’s Stomach
|Salt|| 2 tbsp
|cornstarch|| 2 tbsp
|Oil|| 2 tbsp
| Ginger (pounded)
|| 1 slice
A. Preparation – Wash the Pig’s Stomach
1. Cut off the fat. Then, flip the Stomach and remove the dirt.
2. Use 1 tbsp of salt to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
3. Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch and 1 tbsp of oil to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
4. Put Pig’s stomach into boiling water. After 2 minutes, put it into water.
5. Scratch the outer thin layer off. Flip the Pig’s Stomach, cut the fat and rinse it. Then, flip the Pig’s stomach again.
6. Bring water to boil with a pounded ginger. Then, boil the pig’s stomach again for 3 minutes.
7. Put it into water and flip it again. The Pig’s stomach is ready for cooking.
B. Cooking Method
1. Prepare Water Chestnut 600g and Ginkgo 150g. Remove the pith of Ginkgo.
2. Put the Pork into boiling water for 1 minute.
3. Bring 9 cups of water with Ginkgo, Water Chestnut, Pig’s Stomach and Pork to boil.
4. Rinse and clean the Dried Tangerine peel
5. Put few pieces of White Pepper into Pig’s Stomach.
6.Put Tangerine Peel and the boiled ingredients into Slow Cooker. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then switch it to slow.
7. Rinse the Beancurd Sheet. Then put it into slow cooker.
8. Boil until Pig’s Stomach soft. (around 2 hours)