| Cast Iron Wok
| Pork Fat
|| about 300 g
| Chinese Chive
|| about 300g
- Wash the wok. Then, add water and bring it to boil.
2. Keep boiling for 20mins. Then, remove water.
3. Heat the wok, then add the Pork Fat
4. add Chinese Chive after a layer of oil on wok. Pork Fat and Chinese Chive are used for removing rust.
5. after about 10 mins, remove Pork Fat and Chinese Chive.
6. wash the wok
1. Cut off the fat. Then, flip the Stomach and remove the dirt.
2. Use 1 tbsp of salt to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
3. Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch and 1 tbsp of oil to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
4. Put Pig’s stomach into boiling water. After 2 minutes, put it into water.
5. Scratch the outer thin layer off. Flip the Pig’s Stomach, cut the fat and rinse it. Then, flip the Pig’s stomach again.
6. Bring water to boil with a pounded ginger. Then, boil the pig’s stomach again for 3 minutes.
7. Put it into water and flip it again. The Pig’s stomach is ready for cooking.
1. Cut off the skin. Then wash the chicken.
2. Cut chicken into pieces.
This video shows the procedure for cutting Chicken.
Chicken meat is ready for cooking.
1.Wash the Scallop. Separate the rim of scallop. And remove the viscus.
2. Wash the rim of scallop. Rub Rim of scallop with 1 tsp of salt for a while, then Rinse. Repeat this process for 2 times.
1. Ask for cleaning when buying the fish.
2. Wash the fish, remove Fish Blood inside the body.
| Dace fillet :
|| 400 g
| Dried Shrimps (Soaked) :
|| 20 g
| Spring Onion (Chopped) :
|| 2 sprigs
| Water Chestnut (Chopped) :
|| 2 pcs
| Salt :
|| 1/2 tsp
| White pepper :
| Water :
|| 2 tbsp (For minced Fish)
1. Rinse and soak dried shrimps.Dice the Fillet.
2. Mix diced fillet and dried shrimps. Chop for about 10mins. Chop 2 sprigs of Spring Onion.
3. Peeled, Rinse and Chop the Water Chestnut (2 pcs)
4. Add “Water Chestnut”, “chopped spring onion”,”Salt (1/2 tsp)”, “white pepper (pinch)” and “water 2tbsp” to the minced dace. Stir in one direction until sticky.
5. Slap the minced fish for about 20 times. Make it more elastic. Fish paste is ready
Clean the Pig’s Tongue
a. Remove the Bone
b. Cut and separate the position shown
c. Blanch the Pig’s Tongue with boiling water for about 15 mins.
d. Scratch the white layer off
Bombay duck – De-bone
Yellow Croaker – Remove Fish scale and De-bone