|Flat Rice Noodle (Ho Fun)||600 g|
|Sliced Beef||150 g|
|Green Bean Sprouts||150 g|
|Leek Sprout||80 g|
|Garlic (Pounded)||1 Clove|
|Seasoning for beef:|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Ginger Juice||1 tsp|
|Seasoning for Flat Rice Noodle :|
|Light Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
|Dark Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
|Fish Sauce||1/2 to 1 tbsp|
1. Add Sugar:1/2tsp, Cornstarch:1tsp, Oil:1/2 tbsp. Mix with sliced Beef well.
2. Separate the Flat Rice Noodle
3. Heat the Oil:1 tbsp , Pounded Garlic and Salt: 1/2 tsp. Stir-fry the Green Bean Sprouts for about 1-2 minute. Dish it up for later step.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of Oil. Stir-fry the sliced Beef until color is changed. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce and 1 tsp of Ginger juice. Mix them well and dish it up for later step.
5. Stir-fry the Flat Rice Noodle for about 5 minutes. Add 1.5 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce and mix them well. Then add 1.5 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce and 1/2 tbsp of Fish Sauce. Stir-fry until the sauce is coated on noodle evenly.
6. Add the stir-fried beef and mix them well. Then, add the Leek Sprout and Stir-fried Green Bean Sprouts. Mix all ingredients well.
7. Dish it up and serve it hot!