| Silver Needle Noodle
| Sliced Pork (Collar Meat)
|Green Bean Sprouts||150 g|
|Leek Sprout||80 g|
|Garlic (Pounded)||2 Cloves|
|Chinese Mushroon||15 pcs|
1 tbsp (for stir-fry Green Bean Sprouts)
1/2 tbsp (for stir-fry the noodle)
1.5 tbsp (for stir-fry the pork)
1/2 tsp (For Green Bean Sprouts)
1/2 tsp (For Stir-fry the Pork and mushroom)
|Light Soy Sauce
||1 tbsp (For Noodle)
|Seasoning for Chinese Mushroom:|
|Seasoning for Pork:|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp
1. Add Sugar:1/2tsp, Cornstarch:1/2tsp, Oil:1/2 tbsp. Mix with sliced Pork well.
2.Soak the Chinese mushroom in water until soft. Then Shred it.
Boil the mushroom with 3 cups of water, 1/2 tsp of Sugar and 1 tsp of Oil for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the Oil:1 tbsp , Pounded Garlic and Salt: 1/2 tsp. Stir-fry the Green Bean Sprouts for about 1-2 minute. Dish it up for later step.
4. Heat the wok with 1/2 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the Silver Needle Noodle for about 2 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce and mix them well.
5. Heat 1.5 tbsp of Oil and a pounded Garlic. Stir-fry the sliced Pork until color is changed. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. Mix them well.
6. Add the cooked Chinese Mushroom and 1/2 tsp of Salt. Add the noodle and mix them well. Then, add Leek Sprout and Green Bean Sprouts. Mix all ingredients well.
7. Dish it up and serve it hot!