|For Green String Beans :|
|Green String Beans||450 g|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
|For Beef :|
|Light soy sauce||1.5 tbsp|
| Beef (sliced) Tenderloin or Ribeye
1. Cut the Green String Beans into sections.
2. Mix the beef with Seasonings “Sugar, Oil and cornstarch” .
3. Heat the wok with 2 tbsp of oil, ginger and salt. Then, add and stir-fry the Green String Beans for a while.
4. Add 1/2 cup of water and mix them well. Then cover by lid for 1 minute. After 1 minute, dish it up for next step.
5. Heat the wok with 2 tbsp of oil and garlic. Then add and stir-fry the beef.
6. Stir-fry the beef until the color is changed. Then, add 1.5 tbsp of light soy sauce and mix them well.
7. Add 1/3 cup of water and mix them well.
8. Add the stir-fried Green String Beans without the Green String Beans juice. (The Green String Beans juice may cause too salty). Stir-fry until all ingredients well done.