|Water Chestnut|| about 7 pcs
|Salted & Dried Radish|| 50g
|Pork(Pork Jowl is used here)|| 300g
|Garlic|| 1 clove
|Bell Pepper|| 2pcs
1. Water Chestnut : about 7 pcs, peel and rinse. Dice the Water Chestnut
2. Salted & Dried Radish : 50g，dice it
3. Pork(Pork Jowl is used here)，about 300g, remove the fat
Dice the pork
4. Pound a Garlic
5. Celery：about 200g，Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
6. Bell Pepper：2pcs. Rinse, remove the core, cut it into pieces
Onion 1/2 piece, cut it into pieces
7. Cashew：150g, heat the oil. deep fry the Cashew
deep fry the Cashew until the color is changed to light brown, dish it up and set aside. Cool down the Cashews. They will become crispy.
8. Shrimp (150g), remove the head, shell and intestine.
9. Soak the Shrimp in water with 1 tsp of Salt for 5 mins
(for making the shrimp more crispy)
10. after 5 mins, wash the Shrimp. Then, drain and set it aside.
11. heat the oil over medium heat, saute the Onion, after half minute, add the Bell Pepper, mix it.
add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Mix it. add 1/3 cup of Water during stir-frying. Then, dish it up and set aside
12. heat 2 tbsp of Oil, Saute the Garlic, add the Pork,
after the pork colour is changed, add the Shrimp. after half minute,add Celery, mix it
13. add 1/2 tsp of Salt, mix it. Add Water Chestnut , Salted and dried Raddish.
after half minute, add 1 tbsp of water, add 1/2 tsp of Sugar, mix it
14. add the Bell Pepper, remove the Bell Pepper sauce (this sauce is quite salty), add the Cashew
mix it well, Serve!