|Water Chestnut|| about 7 pcs
|Salted & Dried Radish|| 50g
|Pork(Pork Jowl is used here)|| 300g
|Garlic|| 1 clove
|Bell Pepper|| 2pcs
1. Water Chestnut : about 7 pcs, peel and rinse. Dice the Water Chestnut
2. Salted & Dried Radish : 50g，dice it
3. Pork(Pork Jowl is used here)，about 300g, remove the fat
Dice the pork
4. Pound a Garlic
5. Celery：about 200g，Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
6. Bell Pepper：2pcs. Rinse, remove the core, cut it into pieces
Onion 1/2 piece, cut it into pieces
7. Cashew：150g, heat the oil. deep fry the Cashew
deep fry the Cashew until the color is changed to light brown, dish it up and set aside. Cool down the Cashews. They will become crispy.
8. Shrimp (150g), remove the head, shell and intestine.
9. Soak the Shrimp in water with 1 tsp of Salt for 5 mins
(for making the shrimp more crispy)
10. after 5 mins, wash the Shrimp. Then, drain and set it aside.
11. heat the oil over medium heat, saute the Onion, after half minute, add the Bell Pepper, mix it.
add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Mix it. add 1/3 cup of Water during stir-frying. Then, dish it up and set aside
12. heat 2 tbsp of Oil, Saute the Garlic, add the Pork,
after the pork colour is changed, add the Shrimp. after half minute,add Celery, mix it
13. add 1/2 tsp of Salt, mix it. Add Water Chestnut , Salted and dried Raddish.
after half minute, add 1 tbsp of water, add 1/2 tsp of Sugar, mix it
14. add the Bell Pepper, remove the Bell Pepper sauce (this sauce is quite salty), add the Cashew
mix it well, Serve!
|Water Chestnut||300 g|
|Ginger (Pounded)||3 slices|
|Rice Wine||1 tbsp|
|Water|| about 15 cups
1. Pork Pancreas : 4pcs, remove the fat
2. Bring water, sliced Ginger (2 slices), Rice wine (1 tbsp) to boil. Then, add Pork Pancreas. Boil the Pork Pancreas for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, rinse the Pork Pancreas
4. Split Water Chestnut : 300g. Cut 5 pcs of Corns into sections
5. Put all ingredients into pot. Add a slice of pounded Ginger. Add about 15 cups of water.
6. Bring water to boil. Then, simmer for 2 hours
7. after 2 hours, Season it with salt
|Sugarcane|| 170 g
|Imperata Rhizoma|| 40 g
|Carrot|| 900 g
|Water chestnut|| 150 g
| Pork (Lean Meat)
|| 200 g
| Dried Tangerine peel
|| 1 piece
|Water|| 10 cups
1. Rinse Dried Tangerine peel. Peel and cut Carrot and Water chestnuts into chunks. Rinse and cut Sugarcane and Imperatae Rhizomea into sections.
2. Put the pork into boiling water for a minute. Then, drain.
3. Add 10 cups of water and all ingredients into a pot. Cover the lid and bring water to boil over high heat. Then, cook over slow heat for 3 hours. In the meantime, refill water to keep water level.
4. Season it with Salt.