|Bean Curd (for pan-fry)||3pcs (about 600g)|
|Chinese Celery||about 60g|
|Corn Starch||1 tsp|
|– Ingredients for Sauce –|
|Oyster Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Dark Soy Sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|– Seasoning for Pork –|
|Corn Starch||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1/2 tbsp|
1. Bean Curd (for pan-fry) : 3 pcs (about 600g). Cut it into big pieces.
Soak the Bean Curd in salted water for 30 mins. (will result in a better crust ). After 30 mins, drain
2. Chinese Celery，remove the leaf. Cut it into sections, about 60g
3.Chinese mushroom : 30g. Rinse it. Soak it to soft.
cut the Chinese Mushroom into halves
4. Bamboo Shoots : 1.2kg，peel it
remove the outer layer
5. Put the Bamboo Shoots into water, add 1 tsp of Salt. Bring water to boil. Then, switch heat to slow. Cook it for 30mins. After 30mins, dish it up and soak it in water.
Slice it after it comes to room temperature
6. Pork : 150g, slice it.
Seasoning：add 1/2 tbsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1 tsp of Corn Starch, 1/2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it
7. heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Pan-fry the Bean curd to brown colour by non-stick pan. Add some oil when necessary.
Dish it up when the colour of Bean Curd is changed to brown
8. Prepare the sauce：1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce, 1/2 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce, 1/2 cup of water, mix it
8. heat 1 tbsp of oil, saute a pounded Garlic, add and stir-fry the pork,
when the pork colour is changed, add 1/3 cup of water, after half minute, dish it up and set aside
9. add the sauce to the hot wok, add Chinese mushroom and Bamboo Shoots,
add 2 cup of waters, cover it, bring sauce to boil
10. add the Bean Curd and Pork,
Cover it again and cook for 6 mins.
11.mix 1 tsp of Corn Starch with 1 tbsp of water
12. after 6 mins,add the Chinese Celery. Mix it Gently. after half minute, stir and add the corn starch water.
stir until the sauce thicken, Serve!
|Tofu||1 box (350ml)|
|Peedan / Thousand Years Egg (Preserved Egg)||3|
|Dried Bonito Flakes (can be found in Japanese supermarket)||adequate amount|
|Soy Paste||adequate amount|
1. Steam the tofu for 5 minutes. Take it out and drain. Set aside for cooling down.
2. Shell the Peedan and cut them into pieces. Arrange the Peedan.
3. Place some Dried Bonito Flakes on top of Tofu. Then, pour some soy paste on top of Dried Bonito Flakes and Tofu.