|Water Chestnut||300 g|
|Ginger (Pounded)||3 slices|
|Rice Wine||1 tbsp|
|Water|| about 15 cups
1. Pork Pancreas : 4pcs, remove the fat
2. Bring water, sliced Ginger (2 slices), Rice wine (1 tbsp) to boil. Then, add Pork Pancreas. Boil the Pork Pancreas for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, rinse the Pork Pancreas
4. Split Water Chestnut : 300g. Cut 5 pcs of Corns into sections
5. Put all ingredients into pot. Add a slice of pounded Ginger. Add about 15 cups of water.
6. Bring water to boil. Then, simmer for 2 hours
7. after 2 hours, Season it with salt