|Yellow,Green,Red Bell Pepper||one each|
|Sliced Ginger||Few slices|
|Garlic (pounded)||1 piece|
|Black Bean / Soy Bean||1 tbsp|
1. Rinse the Edible Frogs.
2. Remove the fingers.
Break the Backbone at the middle position of frog . Then, remove the Backbone.
3. Cut the Frog into 4 pieces
4. Rinse the bell pepper. Cut the bell peppers and Onion into pieces. Pound few slices of Ginger and a Garlic. Prepare some Ginger Strips
5. Saute 1 tbsp of oil with a pounded Ginger and Onion. Add and stir-fry the Bell Pepper for about half minute. Dish it up and set aside when the bell pepper is well done.
6. Rinse 1 tbsp of Black Bean. Then, submerge it with some water.
7. Saute 1 tbsp of oil with ginger strips and garlic. Then, add and stir-fry the frog.
8. Add 1 tsp of Rice Wine and mix it well.
Add Black soy bean and mix it well.
Add 1/2 tsp of sugar and mix it well.
Add 1/2 cup of water and mix it well.
9. Add salt to taste. Then, cover by the lid for about 1.5 minute.
10. After the frog is well done, add the Bell Pepper. Mix all ingredients well. Dish it up and serve it hot!
| Pork spareribs :
| Cornstarch :
|| 2 tsp
| Fermented black soy beans :
| Garlic :
| Light soy sauce :
| Sugar :
| Oil :
1. Rinse Spareribs (600g).
2. Rinse Fermented Soy Bean (1 tbsp), add 2 pounded Garlic. Squash Garlic and Fermented Soy Bean.
3. Mix Light Soy Sauce (2 tbsp), Sugar (1 tsp) and Oil (1 tbsp).
4. Add 2 tsp of Corn Starch. Mix Corn Starch and Spareribs well. Then, mix the sauce and Spareribs well.
5. Boil water and steam for 15 minutes on high heat. Serve hot.