|Flesh Fish (Snubnose Pompano)||1 Whole|
|Spring Onion (Chopped)||2 sprigs|
|Salted black beans (rinsed and minced) :||1.5 tbsp|
|Chicken Power||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger Juice||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
1. Ask for cleaning when buying the fish. Rinse and wipe it to dry.
2. Cut few slots on both sides. Coat both side with “Seasoning”
| Pork spareribs :
| Cornstarch :
|| 2 tsp
| Fermented black soy beans :
| Garlic :
| Light soy sauce :
| Sugar :
| Oil :
1. Rinse Spareribs (600g).
2. Rinse Fermented Soy Bean (1 tbsp), add 2 pounded Garlic. Squash Garlic and Fermented Soy Bean.
3. Mix Light Soy Sauce (2 tbsp), Sugar (1 tsp) and Oil (1 tbsp).
4. Add 2 tsp of Corn Starch. Mix Corn Starch and Spareribs well. Then, mix the sauce and Spareribs well.
5. Boil water and steam for 15 minutes on high heat. Serve hot.