|Ingredients for 20 bowls of soup|
|Dried white cabbages||150 g|
|Snake-head Fish||1 whole|
|Pork (Lean Meat)||600 g|
| Dried Tangerine peel
|Preserved Date||5 pieces|
|Sweet apricot kernels||80 g|
1. Prepare above ingredient (Sweet apricot kernels,Preserved Date , Carrot and Dried Tangerine peel) . Cut carrot into pieces. Rinse Dried Tangerine peel.
2. Soak Dried white cabbages to soft (about 2 hours). Rinse and drain.
3. Put the pork into water. Bring water to boil. Then, boil it for a minute. After a minute, transfer the pork to the slow cooker.
4. Rinse the fish. Remove the fish blood. Then, cook it in boiling water for a minute. Cut it into large pieces and put it into a soup bag.
5. Put all ingredients into a slow cooker. Bring water to boil on high heat. Then, switch to slow heat and cook for 3 hours. In the meantime, re-fill water if necessary.
6. Add Salt before serve!