| Ingredient for 20 pcs
|Black Glutinous Rice||500 g|
| Glutinous Rice
| Red Bean
| Salted Egg
| Bamboo Leaves
40 pcs (wrapping style “a”)
80 pcs (wrapping style “b”)
1. Rinse Red Bean, Soak for over night and drain.
2. Rinse Black Glutinous Rice, Soak for 2 hours and drain.
3.Rinse Glutinous Rice, Soak for 2 hours and drain.
4.Mix Oil, Salt, Black Glutinous Rice and Glutinous Rice well. Rest for 1 hour. Then mix with Red Bean.
5.Wash the Salted Egg. Get the Yolk and cut it into half.
6. Cook bamboo leaves in boiling water until soft (about 3 minutes). Remove, wipe it to clean and trim both ends.
7. Wrap the ingredients with leaves and tie with string.
8.Bring large amount of water to boil. Then turn heat to medium and cook for 3.5 hours.
Use Pressure Cooker :
Cook for 35 mins after boiling. Then, switch off the fire and let it rest inside the cooker for 30 mins before open the cooker lid.
(wrapping style “a”)
(wrapping style “b”)
9. You may serve it with sugar!