Tag Archives: chinese cooking
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fried Sour Pickled Green Mustard with Pork and Gluten | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Tomato with Potato, Soy bean sprouts & Pork Soup | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Deep Fried Stuffed Fish | Traditional
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fry Silver Pin Noodles with Pork, Mushroom, Egg and Mung bean sprouts
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Grass Carp Belly
[Hong Kong Recipe] Fabulous Fried Fish ~ Bombay Duck ~
[Hong Kong Recipe] Turnip Cake with Preserved Meat | Dim Sum
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stewed Beef Brisket with Tomato | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Pork with Dried Salted Fish | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] SUPREME Lobster Noodles | Incredible! OMG!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Red Braised SpareRibs | Amazing!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Pan-Fried Lemongrass Pork Jowl
[Hong Kong Recipe] Baked Tapioca Pudding with Taro Paste ｜Sago Pudding
[Hong Kong Recipe] Rice Dumplings ｜AMAZING !!!
[Hong Kong Recipe] ： Thai Lemongrass Chicken Wings
[Hong Kong Recipe] Plum Wine, Plum Soda, Pineapple Wine [Refreshing]
Chinese New Year Recipe : Deep Fried Black-Eyed Pea Dumplings
Chinese Recipe : Crispy Fish Fillet in Chinese Style
Chinese Recipe: Stewed Beef Brisket with Tomato
|Beef Brisket + Beef Brisket with Tendon|| 1.2kg, 600g each
|Ginger|| 5 slices
|Garlic|| 2 cloves
|Onion|| 1 piece
|Red Wine||4 tbsp|
1. Beef Brisket + Beef Brisket with Tendon ,600g each
2. transfer beef Brisket into boiling water for 5 mins. After 5 mins, rinse it, let it cool down, cut it into pieces
3. pound few slices of Ginger. pound two cloves of Garlic. cut one Onion into pieces
4.Celery：about 200g，Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
5. heat 3 tbsp of Oil over medium heat, saute Ginger,Garlic,Onion and Celery. after 1 minute, add Beef Brisket. switch heat to high.
add 2 tbsp of Red Wine, mix it. after half minute, transfer all ingredients to a pot for braising
6. add 40 g of Rock Sugar, add water until water level reach the top
7. 2 pcs of Carrot (about 600 g)，peel and cut it into pieces
transfer it to the pot
8. halve the tomatos (200g).Transfer it to the pot
9. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn the heat to slow and stew for One hour
10. Potato：600g，peel and cut it into pieces
Then, soak it in water for a while, prevent the surface colour turn black.
Set it aside for later use
11. after 1 hour, add the potato. Mix it. Add 1 tsp of Salt, mix it
Cover it and cook for 15 mins
12. after 15 mins, add 2 tbsp of Red Wine.
mix it well, cover it and cook for 10 mins more
Chinese Recipe : Pan-fried Chinese Noodlefish with Egg
|Chinese Noodlefis||230 g|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
1/2 tsp (
Marinate the Fish) ;
1/2 tsp (seasoning)
1. Rinse Chinese Noodlefish : 230g
2. Add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Mix it with fish. Marinate the Fish for 1 hour.
3. after 1 hour, rinse the fish. Drain the fish, set it aside.
4. Chop the Spring Onion : 2 sprigs, add 8 Eggs, add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Beat the eggs
5. Heat 3 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Pan-fry the Fish first (about 1 minute).
After 1 minute, turn it over, pan-fry the other side of fish for about half minute. Then, mix the pan-fried fish with egg.
6. heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium – slow heat, Pour the mixture to fry-pan and form a thin layer.
after about 1 minute, turn it over,
after half minute, dish it up.
Chinese Recipe : Fujian Fried Rice
|minced Pork||100 g|
|Garlic (pounded)||3 pcs|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
|Spring Onion ( chopped)||1 sprig|
|Oil||3 tbsp(for fried rice)，1 tbsp(for minced pork)|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp(for fried rice)， 1 tbsp(for minced pork)|
|Oyster Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Corn Starch||1 tbsp|
1. 2 eggs, beaten. set aside
Diced Scallops：100g, set aside
minced pork : 100g
pounded Garlic :3pcs, pounded Ginger:1slice, chopped Spring Onion: 1 sprig
Rinse and Dice the Chinese Kale (300g)
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the beaten egg.
3. add about 4 bowls of rice and mix it with egg. Then add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it well.
Add the spring onion and mix it well. After 1 minute, transfer the fried rice to a serving dish.
4. Bring water to boil. Blanch the Chinese Kale until done. Then, add Scallop and blanch it for half minute. After half minute, dish it up and set aside.
5. Saute the garlic and ginger with 1 tbsp of oil. Add minced pork and stir-fry until the pork done. Then, add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
6. Add Chinese Kale and Scallop. Then, add 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce. Mix all ingredients well. Add salt to taste.
Then, add Corn starch water (mixture of water (1/2 cup) and 1 tbsp of Corn starch)
7. stir-fry until the sauce sets slightly, pour it over rice.
Chinese recipe : Spring Roll
|Ingredients for 30 pieces Spring Roll|
|Spring roll wrapper||700g|
|Shrimps (diced) :||300g|
|Minced Pork :||650g|
|Chinese Mushroom (soaked to soft and finely chopped) :||4 pieces|
|Water chestnut (finely chopped)||2 pieces|
|Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Ginger Juice||1 tsp|
|Light Soy sauce||1/2 tbsp|
1. Mix and stir the “Minced Pork” and seasonings well.
2. Soak the Mushroom to soft. Chop the Mushroom and Water chestnut finely. And cut the Celery into 1cm length.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the minced pork. Then, add diced shrimps. Stir the pork and shrimp until well done. Then, add “Celery,Mushroom and Water chestnut”. Stir the ingredients for few minutes.
4.Then dish up and set aside. Wrapping is ready.
5. Prepare egg paste.
6.Divide the Spring roll wrapper into 2 half. Place some wrapping to the center of wrapper. Wrap the spring roll. Apply egg paste for sticking.
7. Heat Oil for deep-fry spring roll. Deep fry the spring roll until the color is changed to golden. Dish it up.