Tag Archives: hong kong recipe
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fried Sour Pickled Green Mustard with Pork and Gluten | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Tomato with Potato, Soy bean sprouts & Pork Soup | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Deep Fried Stuffed Fish | Traditional
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fry Silver Pin Noodles with Pork, Mushroom, Egg and Mung bean sprouts
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Grass Carp Belly
[Hong Kong Recipe] Fabulous Fried Fish ~ Bombay Duck ~
[Hong Kong Recipe] Turnip Cake with Preserved Meat | Dim Sum
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stewed Beef Brisket with Tomato | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Pork with Dried Salted Fish | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] SUPREME Lobster Noodles | Incredible! OMG!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Red Braised SpareRibs | Amazing!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Pan-Fried Lemongrass Pork Jowl
[Hong Kong Recipe] Baked Tapioca Pudding with Taro Paste ｜Sago Pudding
[Hong Kong Recipe] Rice Dumplings ｜AMAZING !!!
[Hong Kong Recipe] ： Thai Lemongrass Chicken Wings
[Hong Kong Recipe] Plum Wine, Plum Soda, Pineapple Wine [Refreshing]
[Hong Kong Recipe][Q&A] What kind of Chinese Mushroom does Grandma buy?
Hong Kong Recipe : Supreme Steamed Pork Patty
Hong Kong Recipe : HAAKA Dumplings, Great!
Hong Kong Recipe : Stir-Fried Bitter Melon with Pork in Black Bean Sauce
Hong kong recipe : Shanghai Smoked Fish
Hong Kong Recipe : Ham & Scallion Steamed Bun
Hong Kong recipe: Stuffed Chili & Fish Cake – 2nd edition
Cantonese Dessert Recipe : Peach Resin with Honey Locust Seed in Coconut Milk
Chinese Recipe : Stir-fried Celery with Chicken (Rev. 1)
Cantonese Soup Recipe : Coriander Tofu Fish Tail Century Egg Soup
Chinese Recipe : Oven Barbecue Ribs in Chinese Style
Chinese Recipe : Steamed Fish Intestine & Egg
Chinese Recipe : Chinese Long Bean Pan Cake
Chinese Recipe:Braised Soy bean Sprouts with Bean Curd Stick, Black Fungus and Fermented Bean Curd
Chinese Recipe : Stir-fry Swiss Chard (Pig’s Vegetable, a common name in Chinese)
Chinese New Year Recipe : Deep Fried Black-Eyed Pea Dumplings
Hong Kong Most Popular Snacks Recipe：Red Bean Pudding
|Slab sugar or Brown Sugar||70g|
1. Submerge the Red Bean in water over night / over 4 hours. Then, Boil the red bean on slow heat until the bean soft. Dish it up for next step
2. Mix the Rice Flour,Wheat Starch and Corn Flour. Then all 120ml of water. whisk until smooth without lumps
3. Melt the sugar with 180ml water
4. Set up the bowls for steaming. Then, bring water to boil.
5. Stir the mixture, then, Pour the sugar water into flour mixture. Mix the mixture well. Transfer the mixture into a jug.
6. Pour the mixture into bowls and add red beans. Then, Steam over high heat for 20 minutes
(TIPS!! How to let Red Beans float on surface ?
Answer: Boil the Red Beans in boiling water for a minute before adding to mixture. )
7. After 20 minutes, let the pudding cool down before serving.