|Green Bean Sprouts||150 g|
(E-fu noodles is chosen this time)
|Leek Sprout / Yellow Chives||50 g|
|Seasoning for Pork|
|Corn Starch||1/2 tbsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Water||a little bit (if too dry during mixing)|
|For stir-fry the Green Bean Sprouts|
|For boiling the noodle|
|Water||For boiling the noodle|
|Salt||about 1 tsp|
|For Stir-fry the Pork|
1. Rinse Green Bean Sprouts : 150g,
Egg noodles 150g (E-fu noodles is chosen this time)
2. Shredded Pork 250g. Add 1/2 tbsp of Oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tbsp of Corn-starch, 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce to the shredded pork. Mix them well. (add some water if too dry during mixing)
3. Rinse Leek Sprout (about 50g). Then, cut it into sections.
4. heat 1 tbsp of oil, a pounded Garlic and 1/2 tsp of Salt over medium heat.
add and stir-fry the Green Bean Sprouts for about 1 minute. Then, dish it up and set aside.
5. Bring water to boil with about 1 tsp of Salt. Then, cook the Egg Noodles until soft. Dish it up and drain the noodle
6. Beat two eggs, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat, pan-fry the egg
after half minute, turn it over, after half minute again, dish it up and set aside
7. Then, pan-fry the noodle. Loosen it. Add about 2 tbsp of oil surrounding. (Oil makes noodle crispy)
after half minute, turn the noodle over, add 1 tbsp of oil surrounding
8. after half minute, turn it over again. Repeat this step until the surface of noodle crispy. Then, dish it up.
9. cut the egg into strips
10. mix 1/3 cup of water and 1/2 tsp of Corn starch
11. heat 1 tbsp of oil and saute a pounded Garlic over medium heat. Stir-fry the pork until the pork colour is changed. Then, add 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce. Mix it well.
12. Add Leek Sprout. Add the Corn Starch water (Mix the corn starch water again just before adding to the pork)
(If the sauce too thick, add 1/2 cup of water to thin the sauce)
13. add the Green Bean Sprouts, stir-fry and mix them well. Then, transfer it to top of noodle. Add the egg strips.
|Pork (Suggested to use Pork Belly)||300g|
1/2 tbsp(for marinate Bitter Gourd)
1/2 tsp(for stir-fry)
|Fermented black soy beans||1.5 tbsp|
|Slab Sugar||1/2 slice／30g|
1.Bitter Gourd (1200g). Remove both ends. Cut it into half. Then, remove core of Bitter Gourd
2. Rinse and slice the Bitter Gourd
Add 1/2 tbsp of Salt. Mix it with Bitter Gourd and marinade for 30mins
3. Rinse and slice the Pork (300g).
4. Rinse Fermented Soy Bean (1.5 tbsp), add 2 pounded Garlic. Squash Garlic and Fermented Soy Bean.
5. Slab Sugar (1 slice / 60g), cut it into small pieces
6. after half hour , squeeze out the Bitter Gourd juice ( reduce the bitter taste)
7. Heat 2 tbsp of oil over slow heat, saute the Fermented Black Soy Bean and Garlic
Then, add and stir-fry the Pork. After half minute, add Bitter Gourd, stir-fry it over high heat for half minute
8. add 1/2 tsp of Salt and Slab Sugar. Mix it well.
After half minute, add a cup of water. Cover it and cook over medium heat for about 7 minutes.
9. after 7 minutes, dish it up and serve it hot.