|Bombay duck :||1200g (about 13 whole fishes) / 600g (Fillet)|
|Salt :||1/2 tsp|
|White Pepper :||Pinch|
|Egg White :||1|
|Flour :||1 cup|
1. De-bond the fishes. Then, rinse and wipe it to dry.
2. Mix fishes with 1/2 tsp of salt and white pepper. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least half day.
3. Rinse and wipe the fishes to dry again to reduce the salty taste. Mix fishes with egg white. Then, coat evenly with flour.
4. Heat Oil and deep-fry the fishes until the color is changed to light brown. Set aside for 5 minutes.
5. Deep-fry the fishes again for a short while. Then, place the deep-fried fishes on kitchen paper for a while before serve.
6. Dish it up and serve it hot!