Tag Archives: Steamed minced Pork Patty recipe
Chinese Recipe : Steamed minced Pork Patty with Chinese Mushroom
|Minced Pork Collar meat:
|| 600 g
| Chinese Mushroom :
|| 20 g
|Water chestnut :
| Preserved Turnip(Preserved vegetable) :
| Oil :
| Sugar :
| Light Soy Sauce :
| Fish sauce :
|| 1/2 tbsp
1. Rinse the Chinese mushroom (20gram) and soak it to soft. Cut off the stems.
2. Chop the Preserved Turnip (30 gram)
3. Peeled and rinse Water Chestnut (2pcs).
4. Chop the soaked Chinese Mushroom and Water Chestnut.
Mix the chopped Chinese mushroom, Preserved Turnip and Water Chestnut
5. Seasoning : Light Soy Sauce (1 tbsp), Fish Sauce (1/2 tbsp), Sugar (1 tsp), Corn Starch (1 tbsp)
6. Add 1 tbsp of oil.
Mix the seasoning well. Then, mix it with minced pork (600 gram)
Add chopped Chinese mushroom, Preserved Turnip and Water Chestnut
7. Stir in one direction until sticky.
8. Bring water to boil. Then, steam the Pork Patty with high heat for 15 mins.