|Ingredients for 1600g Radish Cake.
|(Size of Aluminium foil plate)|| Diameter 9″ x height 3″
| Rice flour :
|Dried Shrimps (Soaked) :
|Chinese Sausage (Chopped) :
| Preserved pork belly : (chopped) :
|Spring Onion (chopped) :
|Coriander (with roots cut off, chopped) :
| Dried Scallop :
|Preserved Turnip (Chopped) :
20g (replace by 1/2 tsp of Salt if you could not find it)
|Minced ginger :
| Seasoning :
| White Pepper :
| Sugar :
|| 1 tsp
| Chicken bouillon powder :
|| 1 tsp
|| 1/2 tsp
1. Rinse dried shrimps (20g) and soak it to soft. Rinse and soak dried Scallop (20g)
2. Wash Preserved pork belly (40g) and Chinese Sausage (1piece)
3. Steam Preserved pork belly,Chinese Sausage and dried Scallop for 15 mins
4. Drain water from the shrimps and mix shrimp water with scallop water. Divide the dried scallop into small pieces
5. mix the sauce of Preserved pork belly and Chinese Sausage with scallop water
6. add White Pepper (Pinch), Sugar (1 tsp), Chicken bouillon powder (1 tsp), Salt (1/2 tsp). Mix it well.
7. Cut the Chinese Sausage and Preserved pork belly into small pieces
8. Prepare 1 tbsp of minced Ginger. Chop Spring Onion and Coriander (1 sprig each)
9. Chop Preserved Turnip (20g)
10. Peel and shred 1800g of Radish finely
11. Heat 1 tbsp of oil over slow heat. Saute Preserved pork belly, Chinese Sausage, dried shrimps and Preserved Turnip. After half minute, dish it up and set aside.
12. Heat 1 tbsp of oil over high heat. Saute the minced Ginger. Add and stir-fry Radish.
Add Scallop with mixed juice, stir-fry and mix it well. Then, cover it and cook for 5 mins.
13. after 5 mins, dish it up. Separate Radish and Radish juice.
14. Add 1.5 cups of Radish juice to radish ( Add water if not enough).
15. Let it cool down to around 50 °C
16. Add rice flour (300g). Mix it well.
17. add Preserved pork belly, Chinese Sausage, dried shrimps and Preserved Turnip. Mix all ingredients well.
18. Pour in mixture and smooth top
19. Bring water to boil. Steam the Radish Cake for an hour over high heat.
(Tips : Do not always open the lid during streaming, but remember to refill water during steaming)
20. after 1 hour, discard the spring onion and Coriander. Let it cool down and store it in refrigerator
21. Slice and pan fry Radish cake. Heat oil over medium heat. Pan-fry the Radish cake
|Ingredients for 30 pieces Spring Roll|
|Spring roll wrapper||700g|
|Shrimps (diced) :||300g|
|Minced Pork :||650g|
|Chinese Mushroom (soaked to soft and finely chopped) :||4 pieces|
|Water chestnut (finely chopped)||2 pieces|
|Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Ginger Juice||1 tsp|
|Light Soy sauce||1/2 tbsp|
1. Mix and stir the “Minced Pork” and seasonings well.
2. Soak the Mushroom to soft. Chop the Mushroom and Water chestnut finely. And cut the Celery into 1cm length.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the minced pork. Then, add diced shrimps. Stir the pork and shrimp until well done. Then, add “Celery,Mushroom and Water chestnut”. Stir the ingredients for few minutes.
4.Then dish up and set aside. Wrapping is ready.
5. Prepare egg paste.
6.Divide the Spring roll wrapper into 2 half. Place some wrapping to the center of wrapper. Wrap the spring roll. Apply egg paste for sticking.
7. Heat Oil for deep-fry spring roll. Deep fry the spring roll until the color is changed to golden. Dish it up.
|Ingredients for Six balls|
|Dried Tangerine peel (Soaked until soft)||1/2 piece|
|Water chestnuts||1 pcs|
|Beancurd sheet||1 sheet|
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 tsp|
|Oyster sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|SHAOXING wine||1/2 tsp|
|Chicken Power||1/2 tsp|
|Sesame Oil||few drops|
1. Slice beef and mix with 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda and 1tbsp of sugar. Marinate for about 30mins and rinse. Absorb all water.
2.Finely Chop the fat pork, Water chestnut, Coriander and Dried Tangerine peel.
(Video shows how to slap minced meat)
3. Cut beef into small pieces. Then mince with chopped fat pork, Water chestnut, Coriander and Dried Tangerine peel. Stir with all seasonings in single direction until sticky. Then, Slap the mixture thoroughly (see above video) and place in refrigerator. Chill for at least half day before using.
4. Soak the Beancurd sheet until soft. Wipe it to dry. Take the minced beef and form beef ball. Place it on top of beancurd sheet.
5. Steam on high heat for 10mins. Serve!