|Live Fish (Areolate grouper is used in this video)|| One Whole, about 600g
|Pork Collar meat|| 150g
|Chinese mushroom|| 30g
|Preserved Turnip|| 20g
|Ginger (cut it into long strips)|| few slices
|Spring Onion|| 4 sprigs
| Seasoning-for Pork
|Sugar|| 1/2 tsp
|Corn Starch||1/2 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
1. Live Fish (Areolate grouper is used in this video) , One Whole, about 600g. Remove the Scale if any (Ask for cleaning when buying the fish)
Rinse the fish, wipe it to dry, set it aside for next step
2. Rinse the Chinese mushroom (30gram). Cut off the stems and soak it to soft.
3. Preserved Turnip (20 gram), rinse it and cut it into fine strips
4. Pork Collar meat 150g, Cut it into strips
5. prepare some Ginger Strips by few sliced Ginger.
6. add 1 tbsp of Oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tsp of Corn Starch and 1.5 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it with pork well.
Then, add Shredded Mushroom and preserved Turnip, mix it.
7. place some Spring Onion onto Plate (prevent fish skin stick to plate). Place the fish onto the Spring Onion.
put some Ginger Strips to the core and outside of the fish.
8. place the Pork, Mushroom and Preserved Turnip onto the Fish
9. bring water to boil, steam the Fish over high heat for 12 mins
after 12 mins, insert a chopstick into fish. The fish is done if it can go through easily.
(otherwise, Steam it for 1 minute more, test it again)
10. discard the chopped spring onion and Coriander on top of fish. Done!
| Silver Needle Noodle
| Sliced Pork (Collar Meat)
|Green Bean Sprouts||150 g|
|Leek Sprout||80 g|
|Garlic (Pounded)||2 Cloves|
|Chinese Mushroon||15 pcs|
1 tbsp (for stir-fry Green Bean Sprouts)
1/2 tbsp (for stir-fry the noodle)
1.5 tbsp (for stir-fry the pork)
1/2 tsp (For Green Bean Sprouts)
1/2 tsp (For Stir-fry the Pork and mushroom)
|Light Soy Sauce
||1 tbsp (For Noodle)
|Seasoning for Chinese Mushroom:|
|Seasoning for Pork:|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp
1. Add Sugar:1/2tsp, Cornstarch:1/2tsp, Oil:1/2 tbsp. Mix with sliced Pork well.
2.Soak the Chinese mushroom in water until soft. Then Shred it.
Boil the mushroom with 3 cups of water, 1/2 tsp of Sugar and 1 tsp of Oil for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the Oil:1 tbsp , Pounded Garlic and Salt: 1/2 tsp. Stir-fry the Green Bean Sprouts for about 1-2 minute. Dish it up for later step.
4. Heat the wok with 1/2 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the Silver Needle Noodle for about 2 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce and mix them well.
5. Heat 1.5 tbsp of Oil and a pounded Garlic. Stir-fry the sliced Pork until color is changed. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. Mix them well.
6. Add the cooked Chinese Mushroom and 1/2 tsp of Salt. Add the noodle and mix them well. Then, add Leek Sprout and Green Bean Sprouts. Mix all ingredients well.
7. Dish it up and serve it hot!
|Chinese mushroom||150 g|
|Black Hairy Moss||15 g|
|Dried Oyster||50 g|
|Bean vermicelli||20 g|
|Bean curd strip||30 g|
|Fermented Taro curd||2 Cubes|
|Seasoning : for Chinese mushroom|
1. Soak Black Hairy Moss to soft. Wash and drain.
2. Bring Water with a slice of Ginger to boil. Add Black Hairy Moss and boil for 5 minutes. Then rinse and drain.
3. Soak the Chinese mushroom to soft. And cut off the stems. Bring the Chinese mushroom with 6 cups of water, 1 tbsp of Oil, 1 tsp of Sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt to boil. Then switch to slow heat and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Soak Dried Oyster to soft. Then drain.
5. Heat up oil on slow heat. Fry Bean curd strip to crispy (about 1 minute). Dish it up. Keep the oil in pot for next step.
6. Saute the Ginger slices. Add and saute Dried Oyster , 2 cubes of Fermented Taro Curd and 1/2 tsp of Sugar. Saute and Mix them well.
7. Add the cooked Mushroom with soap. Mix all ingredients well. Cover it and bring water to boil. Then switch to slow heat and boil for an hour. Refill hot water to cover ingredients during stewing.
8. After an hour, add Bean vermicelli, Bean curd strip and Black Hairy Moss. Cover it and cook for 15 minutes.